Monday, March 7, 2011

Caffe Primo

Yesterday, Steven (boyfriend) and I decided that we wanted to go hang out in LA for the day.  It was so relaxing just hanging out free of obligations or worries.  We went to Caffe Primo for lunch and it was soo delicious.  Too bad its kind of far away from my house. I ordered a veggie pizza and Steven ordered the chicken and egg white brown rice bowl.  The weather was beautiful and the Caffe had the perfect vibe.  We even saw a celebrity, a strange occurrence for those of us who do not live in big cities.  Its crazy how different the atmosphere can be if you drive an hour and a half away from your city, I suggest you try it sometime. I will definitely visit Caffe Primo again and I hope you all have the chance to go as well.




1 comment:

  1. yummy! love these pics. You have a great blog :)

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete