Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finals Week

The symptoms of finals week are as follows: the infected may experience lack of time, lack of sleep, lack of style, lack lack lack...and so on.  I am experiencing all symptoms of finals week syndrome and I hope to get better soon.  Because my mind is somewhere else I have not really been focusing on my wardrobe which is a real drag, sooooo I went with the alternative.  POLYVORE! The big closet of everything you want and wish you had! I created this outfit in honor of the spring season! Its coming and after I have recovered I hope to do some spring shopping. But for now this is what im working with...let me know what you think.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. ah that sucks that it's finals week for you! my recommendation is order some products from herbalife, i know it's totally keeping me from falling asleep in class lol :)

    sincerely,
    YCM

    ReplyDelete