Thursday, July 28, 2011

Banana Walnut Bread Cookies



My boyfriend loves Banana Bread and I wanted to make him something that he would really enjoy.  As I said in this post, I really like to find ways to make things in different shapes and forms, so when I found this recipe I was really excited to give it a try.  These cookies came out great, they had the same consistency as banana bread but in the shape of a cookie.  The cookies had a light sweetness but weren't overbearing, which really allowed for the frosting to shine through in the overall flavor.  If you love banana bread then you should definitely gives these cookies a try.
You can find the recipe here!
Enjoy!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. These look like such sweet oozing goodness!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    musing about mohair

    ReplyDelete