Monday, July 25, 2011

Caprese Kabobs


I love the simple and fresh flavor of a caprese salad, the flavors work so nicely together and it is so easy to make. Sometimes I get bored of the traditional ways that dishes are made so I look for new ways to create them.  I found this method of making caprese salad to be very fun and even easier than the traditional way. And plus, they look really pretty!

All you need is...
Marinated Mozzarella Balls
Basil Leaves
Cherry Tomatoes

All you need to do is...
Stick the ingredients on a skewer in whatever pattern you desire!

I hope you enjoy these!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these done a variety of ways but this is so cute! I bet grilling them would really bring out all the flavor. I'll have to try it some time :)


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete