I first made this dish two valentine's days ago and I have been making it ever since. It is the best couscous salad I have had and it is a good pair with almost any entree. All of the ingredients work so well together and each stand out as an individual flavor in the dish. I made this on Easter for my family and it was a big hit! You can get the recipe here but I also copy pasted it below!
- 1 box flavored couscous (garlic or Parmesan), cooked
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 limes, juiced
In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients with the olive oil and lime juice, to taste.