Friday, May 6, 2011

Couscous Salad


I first made this dish two valentine's days ago and I have been making it ever since.  It is the best couscous salad I have had and it is a good pair with almost any entree.  All of the ingredients work so well together and each stand out as an individual flavor in the dish.  I made this on Easter for my family and it was a big hit! You can get the recipe here but I also copy pasted it below!
Enjoy! XOXO


Ingredients

  • 1 box flavored couscous (garlic or Parmesan), cooked
  • 1 can chickpeas
  • 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
  • 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
  • 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
  • 1 tomato, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 to 3 limes, juiced

Directions

In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients with the olive oil and lime juice, to taste.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this recipe with me.... Definitely a must when I go on vacation to the River. I eat this salad throughout the day. Soooo good!

    ReplyDelete