Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Key To A Perfect Sandwich!




The other day I visited my local bakery for some sandwiches and inspiration, I happily received everything I was looking for!  When eating my sandwich I could not help but notice how delicious and fresh the baguette was, so I decided to try my hand at making bread, the result was great.  I don't have a bread maker so i needed to find a recipe for making bread on a baking sheet, I found this recipe and am more than happy that I did.  The bread came out perfectly crunchy on the outside, amazingly soft on the inside and had great flavor.  Store bought french bread cant compare to how delicious home made bread is and the key to a perfect sandwich is always in the bread. I hope you get the chance to try this recipe!
Enjoy!
XOXO

P.S. After reading some of the reviews I decided to slightly alter the recipe.  I used only 5.5 cups of flour to make the bread less dense and 2 teaspoons of salt to add a little more flavor!

4 comments:

  1. MMM, this is one delish looking baguette! Now I am craving!

    xoxo have a great weekend!
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really yummy. :) Thanks for sharing. :)

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great girl... Now I´m hungry! nice blog!

    xoxo

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete